The Hillsboro Trap and Skeet Club offers a fun, safe, enjoyable environment for trap and skeet shooting.
- Members Trap & Skeet (25 targets)
- Adults $5.00
- Juniors $4.00
- Non-members $7.00
- Non-member Daily Ground Fee $3.00 per day
- Punch cards available for Members Only - 20 rounds $95.00
- Senior Punch Card - 20 rounds - $85.00
- Annual Dues -- $80.00
- The Club will begin offering our 2017 Yearly Membership Renewal Special on Wednesday, 12/14/2016. The Club Membership Renewal Special will only be available for a limited time. The time will be from 12/14/2016 through 1/08/2017. Purchase of the Renewal Special will entitle Club Members to their Yearly Membership and a five (5) round punch card for $90.00. Along with that Renewal Membership you will also be entitled to purchase a bag of new shot for the unheard of price of only $25.00. Only available during the dates posted.
Membership application available for download here>>>
** Non-members welcome **
Winter Multiplex schedule can be downloaded below. Please keep in mind that you cannot shoot both dates on a given month.
Your Board of Directors would like to announce the selection of Tonya Julian as the new Club Manager.
We encourage you to take the time to visit the Club and meet Tonya.
Wed 10- 8, Sat & Sun 10- 4. Non-program registered targets - call Club: 503-648-2972.
Volunteers Always Welcome!
The Hillsboro Trap and Skeet Rules of Operation require that each member donate Ten hours of labor each year to the Club.
The Club pays an average of $100.00 per day, per person for Trap Help during our Scheduled Club events.
With your volunteer participation at our shoots, the club can save thousands of dollars each year. If you are unable to fulfill your membership duties the Club will take a donation of $125 for any member who is unable to fulfill their volunteer requirement. This is to defray the cost of replacing Club volunteers with paid Trap Help. You are welcome to sign up for periodic work parties. Contact the Club Manager to schedule your volunteer hours.
The Club is always in need of volunteers prior to and during most shoots. We could use help prepping the facilities before shoots as well as score keepers and trap help during the shoots.
Available from Bud McDougal, Click Here for more information.